Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Wednesday Wisdom

Last week I experienced, what I decided was, the Perfect Summer Night. It was the second rain we have had all year and it was STUPENDOUS. In Las Cruces, NM rain can be scarce, even non existent. I stood out back on my porch and my mind was still. I embraced whatever I could from that moment. The twinkling lights on the roof of my porch, the safety of the tin roof over my head and the sound of the rain lightly dancing on it, thunder cracking near by and a delicate breeze warming my face, arms and legs. I smiled seeing my silly puppies run around in the drizzle and at the genuine company that surrounded me also clinging to the moment.
What a wonderful reminder that it is Summer. Live in the moment, love the people you are with, embrace the laughter and count every second of every hug.
P.S. Thank you to all of my followers. I totally got into this assuming that my blog would be for my own gratification. With each follower I grow more and more confident, and I can't wait for it to flourish, Thanks to y'all.

All My Bloggin' Love,
Molly-Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment