Tuesday, July 26, 2011

A Little Tip for Your Tuesday

I think now days it's a little difficult to mind our own business when Social Networking has somewhat taken over the lives of my peers and I. Facebook is accessed so easily on my phone, when I'm bored I search what other people are doing/thinking . This kind of takes away from time that I could be 'doing my own thing.' So I'm using it less.
I consciously tell myself to STOP when I'm thinking something negative about myself or wondering what others think/expect from me. Thoughts like that get me nowhere, actually...they take me back a few steps. Love yourself like you want other people to love you and they will. After all, life's too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So love the ones that treat you right and forget about the ones that don't.

Remember: They wouldn't bother if you were nothing.
 



I'ma do me,
Molly-Kate
feel free to hate ;)


1 comment:

  1. this is such a good post. i completely agree. hope you will follow me? x
    http://lucylocketinyourpocket.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete