Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Baby Steps.

It's been far too long, but here I am now, sharing the promise I have made to myself :

I promise to make good choices. Not that I don't always attempt to do so, but to take constant steps to better myself. I really want to look out for my best interest and be sure that I am always putting my best foot forward. I want to make choices that help me embody all of the traits I admire in the wonderful people who surround me.
My mom told me five words that I have chosen to live by,
DO THE NEXT RIGHT THING.
We can't always control every aspect of our lives or the repercussions of the choices we do make. All we can do is ask ourselves what the next right thing to do is, and take baby steps to our future.



Examples of the NEXT RIGHT THING to do:
Smile.
Relax.
Forgive.
Be patient.
Keep calm.
Go to class.
Go to the gym.
Save a few bucks.
Do something kind.


BABY STEPS.
Free yourself,
Molly-Kate
(Thank you for reminding me that  people care what I have to say, I WILL BLOG. You know who you are.)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment