Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Heartbreak.

Here we go, sooo allow me to wear my heart on my sleeve for the moment...heartbreak. Most of us have experienced it, and for those who haven't; consider yourself lucky. Whether it's your first or fifth, true heartache is an awful pain, and a break up is never easy. The sting of the break is still fresh in my heart and I figure if I can offer any kind of relief in your hard times, one more positive thing can be said to come from my experience. While words are just words, and cannot totally comfort, they can inspire reflection. Here are a few simple (yet true) quotes:
  • Some of us think holding on makes us strong, sometimes it's letting go.
  • “I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right...and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.” -Marilyn Monroe
  • Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end. (Closing Time-Semisonic)
and
MAYBE...
When you are accustomed to the company of another person for a long time, and suddenly that bond is gone, the change is clear. Just make all this change worth it. Make a promise to yourself to become what you have always envisioned. Make this change a positive one. Do things you love, surround yourself with good people and NOTHING can stop you.
I'm no expert, but here is what I think about the heartbreak.
Enjoy the memories, learn from it, and never ever regret the time spent.
'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all. -Alfred Lord Tennyson

It's okay to turn the page,
Molly-Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment