Tuesday, August 21, 2012

It's all a test.


So far, 2012 has been has been one of my most difficult years. I have never been overcome by so many overwhelming hardships, especially all at once. I had the feeling that these obstacles were interefering with my life as I waited for them to pass. And, in eight months, they still haven't. I have only recently come to the realization that these obstacles ARE my life, and I cannot keep waiting for things like this to simply phase out. This is the hand I have been dealt and I have to be pro-active and do positive things to counteract the negativity. I find myself stumbling through my current ups and downs, but with my new mindset It's been easier to find my footing. So while I deal with intense experiences (mother's health issues, heart break, betrayal and life choices in general) I TAKE CONTROL. In turn, I learn about trust, faith, fear and courage. Huge lessons that I wouldn't be able to live properly without. We are being tested, and we are being prepared.





Barricading to "protect" myself from the struggle is no longer an option.


Defeat the struggle,
Molly-Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment