Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter



"...It's True! The LORD has risen!"
-Luke 24:23

While Easter is a fabulous day filled with food, family, egg hunts and what seems like an endless supply of chocolate and jelly beans, we mustn't forget that there is only one reason we are so lucky to celebrate such a joyous occasion, Jesus!!


Luke 24:46-47 ESV

(46) and (Jesus) said to them, “Thus it is written, that the Christ should suffer and on the third day rise from
 the dead, (47) and that repentance and forgiveness of sins should be proclaimed in his name to all nations,
 beginning from Jerusalem.



What a wonderful day, I personally, got together with my entire BEAUTIFUL family. We ate, hunted, and played games. What started out as me as an only child searching for eggs in my grandparents yard, has turned into me heading over a little early in order to hide hundreds of colorful treasures for my growing number of sweet younger cousins.
Our table was draped with a white cloth  and decorated with porcelain rabbits, ribbon, and a few Jelly Belly's (My grandma is so Martha-esque when it comes to things like this) , all this surrounded by incredible trays of food. I had to get two plates in order to have a taste of everything!
It was such a beautiful day today that we all picnicked outdoors, Ahh. 

All In All...
Eggs were stuffed

Eggs were hid

and I fell victim to a confetti egg attack



My Family, I'm surrounded by angels.
This isn't all of them, but here are a few.
 

Grandma, Uncle Mark, Mama, Papa & I

Baby Marky, Aunt Sarah, Sophia

Anna Banana

My wonderful boyfriend Daniel & I


Maggie, Alex (Ma), Andy & I

Claira Bear

Baby Sophie



Aunt Sarah, Baby Sophie, Uncle Mark, Grandma, Jonah, Matt

Blissful and Blessed,
Molly-Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment